- The purchase of this ticket is valid for one person only and only for the date, show/event, and location for which it has been issued or the will not be allowed to the ticket holder.
- The use of this ticket for advertising or commercial purposes is not allowed without the written permission of the organiser.
- Only the tickets sold by the official sales channels will be considered as valid. Ticketmaster brings no responsibility for tickets that were purchased through third sales channels that do not belong to its official network.
- Student or other special discounted tickets are valid only upon presentation of necessary, valid documentation.
- Entrance will not be allowed after the beginning of the event.
- Every sale is final; and no exchanges are accepted.
- The entrance is entitled to the purchaser of this ticket only by accepting and complying with the operating conditions & rules of the venue.
- The carrying of glass bottles, metal cans, weapons, flammable materials, and other sharp and dangerous objects and dangerous inside the facilities is strictly prohibited.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to enter.
- Possession of a ticket does not allow the holder to receive any drink or beverage without paying. The consumption of liqueur or soft drink at the bars-kiosks is optional.
- The use of audiovisual media (photo & video recording of the event or part thereof) is strictly prohibited. The ticket holder accepts that the organisers will have the right to inspect for any of the above, respects, accepts and disciplines the safety rules and regulations specified by the organiser.
- The organisers are not responsible at any point for accidents or damages to materials and objects resulting from the misbehavior of the public.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the date, time and venue of an event. In this case the tickets are not refundable but are still valid.
- If an event is cancelled due to strikes, government restrictions, force majeure, weather conditions etc., the organisers reserve the right to change the date, time and venue of the event.
- If an event is cancelled without postponement, tickets will be refunded within time and place which will be announced to the public by the organiser.
- In the event of approving any ticket cancellation, irrespective of the reasons for cancellation, refunds will be given up to the amount paid for the nominal value/price of the ticket. Any extra charges per ticket, which cover the ticketing services provided by Ticketmaster, will not be refunded.
- At any case, the refund will not be possible after the event’s termination period, during which the cancellation took place.
- The ushers and security personnel have the right to remove from the venue spectator(s) that obstruct with their behavior the smooth progress of the event or the right of other spectators to attend/ watch the event.
- The ushers and security personnel are at the venue to provide service, public safety and ensure the smooth running of the event. The public must always comply with the suggestions of the ushers and security personnel.
- Parts of the event may be videotaped by the organisers. The holder of the ticket clearly states that any appearance of him/her on the filming or videotaping of the event by the organisers will not affect his personality or any other rights and therefore will have no claim against the producers, organisers or Ticketmaster.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
- The above terms may be enriched/ upgraded/ modified following changes in legislation. The most updated version will always be posted on the Ticketmaster website.